Full course description
What systems and protocols does your organization have in place for communication during a crisis situation? Our expert panel has experience preparing for a wide range of potential crises including severe weather, crime, health pandemic, and public relations incidents. Gain first-hand insight and be ready to prepare your own crisis communications plan.
- Rick Rainer, Former Principal, Enterprise High School, Enterprise, Alabama
- Jay Jones, Sheriff, Lee County, Alabama
- Rita Smith, Director, Lee County EM Agency
- Mike Clardy, Assistant Vice President for Communications and Marketing, Auburn University
- Laura Eason, Chaplain, East Alabama Medical Center